Thứ Bảy, 25 tháng 6, 2011

quotes about peace

images hot Peace Pilgrim Quotes Peace quotes about peace. short quotes about peace.
  • short quotes about peace.


  • javadeveloper
    02-23 11:33 AM
    If you currently have health insurance, you can continue it using COBRA in case of a layoff. With the recent stimulus bill, the premiums has been slashed by 65% for 9 months which is significant.

    Oh really It's a Great news! I don't know this.So if we loose job and use cobra a family can get Insurance for about $250-$300 for 9 months.Do you have any link explaining this to get some more info?




    wallpaper short quotes about peace. quotes about peace. jesus quotes on peace. quotes
  • jesus quotes on peace. quotes


  • coolstonesa
    03-10 05:24 PM
    H1B is a work permit and as a dentist she can't work without a license. So H1B can't be filed without a license as she fails to meet minimum requirements to work.




    quotes about peace. hair quotes about peace and
  • hair quotes about peace and


  • arihant
    06-01 12:47 PM
    Those who are eligible to apply in June, did you apply the first day itself, or will do it later?




    2011 jesus quotes on peace. quotes quotes about peace. dalai lama quotes on peace.
  • dalai lama quotes on peace.


  • pnjbindia
    01-15 09:23 AM
    i got frustrated and applied for PP .... came back in 3 days... they are rediculous..



    more...

    quotes about peace. By Peace Posters
  • By Peace Posters


  • Can2004
    03-14 10:54 AM
    Hi everyone,
    I have a related question. I am a canadian citizen now and am still maintaining an H1b. My H1b stamp had expired in 2007 though.

    I had applied for AP in january but its still pending at NSC.
    Now I have to go to India for my brother's marriage.

    My question to you all is-Since I am still on H1B (and If am not wrong, canadian citizens do not require H1B stamps)-- will it be ok if I travel without an AP.

    Thanks




    quotes about peace. quotes about peace
  • quotes about peace


  • nashim
    07-29 11:48 AM
    its on main home page,

    here is the link

    http://murthy.com/news/n_2yrerr.html



    more...

    quotes about peace. mlk quotes on peace.
  • mlk quotes on peace.


  • InTheMoment
    05-17 06:17 PM
    Actually FP has nothing to do whatsoever with Name Check or when it is initiated. Name Check is a separate process that usually starts within a couple of weeks after you Notice Date. You can check when it is initiated with an Infopass or by talking to a service center IIO on the phone.




    2010 hair quotes about peace and quotes about peace. hot Peace Pilgrim Quotes Peace
  • hot Peace Pilgrim Quotes Peace


  • hatighora
    02-11 04:58 PM
    Hi, my H1-B expired on Feb 6th, 2009, I have EAD based on I-140 approval and 485 pending (EB3 ROW). Can I apply for extension of my H1-B or do I have to switch to EAD since H1-B expired?



    more...

    quotes about peace. quotes about peace love
  • quotes about peace love


  • shruthii_1210@yahoo.com
    09-30 12:07 PM
    Hi,
    I received my EAD recently ,I-140 got approved (separate filing) last year and 485 still pending (not reached 180 days so far).

    Now i have the following questions.

    1) If anything happens like layoff with my current employment , is it possible to use AC21 wihin 180 days of 485 filing may be with the similar new job?

    2) I have worked a for the past 5 years in this country, and how come bcz of my current company lays me out then my 485 will get affected?

    3) if it is not possible to use ac21 , can i join another company to apply for a new LC , I140 ,I485 again, if so i have only 1.5 years left .. is that okay ?

    4) I cannot get the LC copy also from my employer if at all i want ti use ac21?

    Advance Thanks for your replies ...

    Thanks
    karthik




    hair dalai lama quotes on peace. quotes about peace. love and peace quotes.
  • love and peace quotes.


  • lazycis
    12-05 01:04 PM
    Same here, as I've got my GC recently and my citizenship application is 5 years away. On top of this, an individual cannot file a class-action lawsuit, it should be an organized group. Otherwise I would've done it. For whatever reasons neither ACLU nor AILA/AILF want to take on I-485 class action.



    more...

    quotes about peace. short quotes about peace.
  • short quotes about peace.


  • ameryki
    08-12 12:34 PM
    Efiled for my wife May 17th to NSC got LIN number. No update so far. Next week will be 90 days.




    hot By Peace Posters quotes about peace. jesus quotes on peace. jesus
  • jesus quotes on peace. jesus


  • ajju
    04-10 12:45 PM
    I have never been to florida.. This is what concerns me also why they sent the case to miami,fl local office.. I Checked with attorney also he said it is not going to effect the processing of case.

    Then its possible.. depending from where GC was filed...

    Call them and lets us know what you find out...



    more...

    house short quotes about peace. quotes about peace. short quotes about peace.
  • short quotes about peace.


  • samnay
    07-18 03:33 PM
    I have heard that there is a Fiancee visa - K visa or something. Do look into that if you would like to bring in your would-be here before your marriage. To your original question, your strategy sounds cool to me. Marriage etc. are important decisions, that affect you life-long, much more important than stupid GC, work visa etc. I would recommend, follow your strategy, file your I-140 as soon as you can and then wait to get married before you file your 485. Since you are from a non-retrogressed country and EB2, you should not have to worry about backlogs etc. Good Luck.




    tattoo quotes about peace quotes about peace. bob marley quotes about peace.
  • bob marley quotes about peace.


  • kdprasad
    07-17 05:57 PM
    THANKS IV and

    CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE



    more...

    pictures mlk quotes on peace. quotes about peace. gandhi quotes on peace.
  • gandhi quotes on peace.


  • mdipi
    11-01 07:39 PM
    input?




    dresses jesus quotes on peace. jesus quotes about peace. mlk quotes on peace.
  • mlk quotes on peace.


  • s_r_e_e
    07-07 05:39 PM
    in thw worst case, if you owe lot of taxes to IRS at the end of the year and no money was paid, you can still pay it along with the next year tax filing . Your payment will include some % penalty.



    more...

    makeup quotes about peace love quotes about peace. short quotes about peace.
  • short quotes about peace.


  • masti_Gai
    11-07 12:43 PM
    Just write a letter addressing the Immigration Officer stating that you reside in xyz area, work for ABC company and you take all the responsibilities like boarding , lodging and traveling expenses of your parents.
    Do give them your phone no. so that they can call you and verify in case if they want to.

    That would suffice:)




    girlfriend bob marley quotes about peace. quotes about peace. mlk quotes on peace. quotes
  • mlk quotes on peace. quotes


  • kondur_007
    10-21 10:35 AM
    I am working on H1B. Recently what has happened that my family lives in state A, and I am working in state B. My family could not move to state B because my sone is going to school. I have to pay alot of expenses to go back and fort from state B to A, like air ticket and cab ect. I talking to my compnay regarding this and they said that whatever are my expenses submit to every month end and he will send a check for those expenses which will be pre taxed amount. i.e. if my pre taxed salary is $ 5000 per-month , if I submit expense statemet for $500. Then my employer will send a check of 500 and paystub i.e. direct deposit after applying tax on $4500.

    I am not sure whatever he is suggesting is good tyhing to do and it will not have any problem for me.

    Go for it, I personally belive it is legal and unlikely to cause any problems with your H1.
    Your paystub will still mention salary to be 5000, however it will show $500 in pretax expenses and so 4500 will be the amount deposited and taxed. For H1 purposes, you are still being paid $5000.

    One thing I am not sure of: as mentioned in one of the posts above, can this be done more than one year? (i do not know the asnwer to this; clarify with your employer and their attorneys; it is not your headache anyway).

    Good Luck.




    hairstyles short quotes about peace. quotes about peace. quotes about peace and love.
  • quotes about peace and love.


  • xbohdpukc
    09-21 02:18 PM
    I think we need the limit to go or at least double. I think the best way to make the congress and also the american voters happy is to NOT increase the visa numbers or bring in SKILL bill but to increase the existing 7% limit. This way they will be happy as the same number of ppl are getting PR and we will be happy as the priority dates will move forward.

    without rising the current cap, increasing existing 7% limit will only lead to a worse retrogression in the ROW category.




    Karthikthiru
    09-20 10:08 AM
    I heard this NPR news while I was driving to office. The reporter really differentiates Skilled legal immigrants and Unskilled illegal immigrants. A good one

    Thanks
    Karthik




    krishnam70
    08-16 03:57 PM
    i dont see any of the above said...:o..how lond does it take for us to receive rn in hand after the checks are cashed...I am starting to worry now.If everybody can see the rn why icant i!:o...The uscis cs is not telling the status...Is there a possiblity of appl rejection even after the checks are cleared.:confused::confused:
    Thanks.
    your checked it cashed means you will get the receipt notice soon. Why are you in such a hurry to know the receipt number? Never have so many people actually waited for their checks to be "CASHED" . so relax and take a break

    cheers



    Không có nhận xét nào:

    Đăng nhận xét